Full Spectrum Infrared Medical Saunas
online booking available
First time session | $25
40min session | $33
Recommended by doctors for boosting the Immune System, Detoxification, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, MS, Mold Toxicity, Cancer survivors, Depression, Anxiety, Weight loss, and more!
There is a long list of potential benefits in regular use of a Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna ...
Also, enhanced detoxification...
- Boost immunity and lessen inflammation at our Boutique Charlotte Day Spa.
- Helps to Improve mental clarity and ease anxiety & depression.
- Cleanse pores.
- The heat is relaxing and refreshing.
- It’s an escape from stress and distractions.
- Decrease muscle pain.
- Research shows that regular use of a Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna helps to encourage passive weight loss. (one study shows that 25 minutes in a sauna is calorically equivalent to 25 mins on a stationary bike!), plus cardiovascular benefits!
- Sweat is one of the major elimination channels for toxins. Heating the body’s core temperature is known to cause the body to produce heat shock proteins which help detoxify your body at the cellular level. Toxicologists have shown that sweating is a major method of excreting pesticides* and toxic metals*, including cadmium, lead, and aluminum.
- Studies have shown that, by using the sauna repeatedly, mercury levels can be influenced and reduced* and saunas can help rid the body of Bisphenol A (BPA)*.
- Additionally, sauna therapy has proven to be useful for people with mold exposure and mycotoxins*.
- Full Spectrum Infrared sauna use increases enzymes that can clear oxidative stress and proteins from cells.
- Doctor recommended for MS, RA, Mold toxicity, Fibromyalgia, Cancer recovery and more.
Visit Our Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna in Charlotte | Based On Documented Research | Kick-Start Your Detoxification!
Our Doctor recommended Full Spectrum Medical Sauna information is based purely on documented studies. This is important to us because you deserve to have as much valid information as possible before you make a decision about your health. Because Medical Saunas are backed by documented research, you will really see how big of a positive impact regular heat therapy can have on your health.
Most saunas only offer heaters that release infrared waves on one end of the spectrum, limiting their power and potential. Having a sauna that delivers a Full Spectrum of infrared waves (mid, near and far) ensures you are getting all the health and beauty benefits offered simultaneously.
Near Infrared is the shortest wave length in the trio. Near infrared is best for localized pain, cellular health, healing and skin rejuvenation. Mid Infrared waves improves circulation & oxygenation which impact healing, pain relief & detoxification. Far Infrared penetrates the tissue the deepest. It is the longest wave length which penetrates fat cells to expel toxins. Far infrared promotes the greatest level of detoxification and stimulates metabolism to possibly aid in weight loss.